- Multicultural interpersonal skills training
- Cross cultural encounters and managing conflict
- Switching between cultural paradigms
- Cultural impact on team building
- Leadership guidance to maximize inclusion and productivity
- Culturally specific topics to attract new customer base
- Communication & Language (i.e. accents, limited English proficiency, working with spoken and sign language interpreters).
Medical and Legal Interpreting & Cultural Broker Training
Our training services are based on real-world needs and expectations. We provide training in a variety of settings for a range of interests and they're designed by Certified Medical Interpreters. Contact us if you want to receive more information about the programs we provide.
- Develop a comprehensive professional development/educational department that meets national training standards
- Staff development plans that strengthen commitment to cultural competency
- New hire orientation to your organizational expectations and culture
- Culturally responsive organizational policies and procedures
- Acquaint workforce with diversity and differences to know and appreciate colleagues and co-workers